Chapter 3 Homework Rubric
Each question will be graded along the following criteria:
Check Minus: The code does not run or does not do what the question is asking.
Check: The code works but exhibits one of the following problems:
- Poor documentation/disorganized code.
- Repetitive/redundant/overly complex code.
- Graphs and tables lack labels or are otherwise difficult to understand.
Check Plus: The code works and exhibits:
- Well-documented and organized code.
- Clean and efficient code.
- Graphs and tables that have proper labels and are easily readable.